- "Best of Denver 1998 proudly proclaims Colorado Arts Net the best free arts link up"
- Westword <Westword.com> -
- "I'm in awe... great job! And a great resource."
- Gil Asakawa, editor, Digital City Denver <Digitalcity.com/denver> -
(1997 July 15 when CAN was known as "Colorado Entertainment Net")
- "Your web site is really wonderful."
- Liz Epstein, Mile Hi-Larity <MileHilarity.com> -
(2002 March 20)
- "Thank you for having a great website for artists in the State!"
- Maria, Boulder BellyGrams <BoulderBellyGrams.com> -
(2000 August 15)
- "Thank you for your services. I really appreciate the valuable resource you have created."
Sincerely, Kristine Meyer, 2Turn Media <2TurnMedia.com> -
(2003 Nov. 06)
- "What a great site!"
- J. D. Hillberry, artist, <JDHillberry.com> -
(2000 June 01)
- "...you have developed such a great project."
- Tom Ross <TomRossPool.com> - art collector, pool instructor, Shakespeare's & former owner of Niccolo's Pizza.
(1998 Feb. 07)
- "Love the site"
- Linda Klein, A.C.E. Entertainment <ACEcomedy.com> -
(2003 May 07)
- "I just discovered your website and I love it! Thank you
for such a comprehensive site covering the arts community in
- Ms. Roy Jo Sartin Wedding Story Photography <WeddingStoryPhotography.com> -
(2004 March 23)
- "Colorado Arts Net is amazing. So many resources! Thanks for all your
work in putting it together"
- Cara Cantarella <CaraCantarella.com> - singer, songwriter
- "...this is a nice thing you do out of your own time..."
- Sara Whitney Colorado's Elusive Ingredient <DenverRockyHorror.com> - (Denver's Rocky Horror Picture Show)
(2007 July 11)
- "You don't support the arts."
- Marilyn Megenity, Mercury Cafe <MercuryCafe.com> -
Introduction - Feedback
Our feedback is derived from emails, print media, web sites and verbal comments. The vast majority of it is quite positive. These are just a few of the comments received about Colorado Arts Net and it's publisher.
© Colorado Arts Net